DEFINITIONS: As used in these Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- "Confidential Information" shall mean all information and materials furnished by a party which: (a) if in written format is marked as confidential, or (b) if disclosed verbally is noted as confidential at the time of disclosure, or (c) in the absence of either (a) or (b) is information which a reasonable party would deem to be non-public information and confidential. Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to content on the Website; User Content; all types of data, information, ideas, specifications, procedures, Website, technical processes and formulas, source code, product designs, financial information, business plans, projections, marketing data and other similar information provided by a party, documentation, the existence, and contents of this Agreement, whether such is transmitted in writing, orally, visually, (e.g. video terminal display) or on magnetic media, and shall include all proprietary information, customer and prospect lists, trade secrets, or proposed trade names, know-how, concepts, drawings, flow charts, diagrams and other intellectual property relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- "Effective Date" means the date on which You accept these Terms by clicking 'Sign Up' or 'I Accept' or using the Website and/or Application into an agreement with the Company.
- "User" means any person who browses, purchases a product, uses the Website and/or Services therein, it also includes persons who sign up and create an Account on the Website or synchronize their account on third parties sites including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- "User Content" may be defined to mean any information pertaining to name, legal status, email address, phone number, payment details and address of the User, materials that the User may upload, post, or otherwise transmit to this Website including but not limited to User-uploaded images, text, data, sketches, artwork, photos, images., drawings, graphics, digital images, or any combination thereof.
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Information Provided to Us: We receive and store Personal Information (i.e. includes information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you.
Users: You as a User may be required to provide certain information when you purchase a product, sign up and create an Account or are using certain parts of our Website such as your complete name, address, email address, mobile number, payment details when making a payment for purchasing some product/service on the Website, etc. and other personal as well as non-personal information provided by you when you set up an account upon registration (Account) or when you simply use the Website. We will also collect information that is made available by the details that you post in your account or feedback, and any comments regarding the software on the Website. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose and communicating with you about the Services being offered.
Information Collected Automatically: When you use the Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, browser type, IP address, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, your ISP, and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website and/or Application, including the pages accessed and links clicked. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Use of Personal/Non-Personal Information-Users:
Personal Information: We will use and store Personal Information to,
- deliver Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- to maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, provide Services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to You;
- develop safety features, authenticate users;
- send updates and administrative messages;
- market the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service,
- to process billing and payment, including sharing with third-party payment gateways in connection with Website and Services;
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website or Software we may collect such information into a file specific to you;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to analyze Website usage;
- improve the Website and Service offerings;
- customize the Website content, layout, and Services;
- to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Website and
- You agree that we may use your Personal Information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; measure consumer interest in the Services provided by us; inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non-Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Services offered through the Website, including to administer the Services being offered thereunder, to understand how well the Service is working, to market the Services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on the usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service. Collecting this information enables us to better diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website as well as understand the visitors who come to our Website where they come from, and what content is of interest to them. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the Website.
Email/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address and telephone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt-out of promotional emails and text messages, you may do so by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the email, "opt-out" instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All users receive administrative emails and text messages. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Website through emails and messages.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION: We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards, and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your information from time to time:
Disclosure of Personal Information:
- if you use the Service through the Website and/or Application, we may disclose your information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Website and Application, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- when we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze
- the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Website
- the behavior of Users and to target offers to other users and depending upon their requirements. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Website and/or Application. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end-users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may review, correct, update, change or delete your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by clicking on the "delete account" link on your account settings page If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the Website and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our Website, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days or as per applicable laws.
Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from the website hosting platform servers.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to cancel your Account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security to help prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
In case of grievances, you can contact our Grievance Officer. Name: Kurt daSilva, Email Address: Admin@EmpyreanArt.Gallery, Contact Number: +91 85919 14253
Copyright 2022 Empyrean Arts. All Rights Reserved.